|Built area (sqm)||375|
|Land area (sqm)||690|
|Year of construction||1940|
RESIDENTIAL/OFFICE PROPERTY – VILLA
69, Andrei Popovici Street, district 1, Bucharest
The buildings are arrange in a “U” shape and are on the west and east boundaries of the plot and are situated together with their corresponding land at 69, Andrei Popovici Street, district 1, Bucharest, Floreasca neighbourhood, Floreasca Park - residential area - Protopopescu street residential area, which delimits Floreasca Park.
Neighbourhood, access, area
The land is surrounded by a brick wall, finished with plaster made of stone powder and has the following neighbours:
· North: Av. Protopopescu street, opening at 24.80 sq. m;
· South: Av. Av. Andrei Popovici street, opening at 16.06 sq. m;
· East: private property
· West: private property
· Access to the property is either directly from Protopopescu Street or from Popovici Street. The property is at a distance of around 15 meters from the main road, Calea Floreasca.
Compound A: basement + semi-basement+ ground floor + attic 559.83 sq. m, footprint 279.41 sq. m
Compound B: ground floor – 80.32, footprint 96.01 sq. m
Land – 685.98 sq. m, 54% capacity rate
The property has an irregular shape
Utilities – special facilities
· The property benefits from a bundle of technical and zoning networks which comprise:
· Water supply: city network
· Sewage: city sewage system
· Natural gas, individual connection of the natural gas system
· Electric (mono-phasic)
· Sanitary (water, sewage)
· Heating from its own had heater (there are two heaters: one for the half-basement and the other, which has a greater power, for the rest of Compound A);
· Hot water from its own heaters
· Break-in alarm system and fire alarm system
· Permanent security
Description of Compound A
The building is designed as follows:
· The infrastructure of the foundation is made of steel reinforced concrete, supra-structure with poles, belts and floor line made of steel reinforced concrete, brick compartments, roof made of wood frame covered with Lindab board.
· The property is partially surrounded on the east, west and south sides with a concrete wall, brick masonry, plastered and painted with washable paint, gates for vehicles and pedestrians made of angle iron grills with translucent panels operated by remote control.
· Concrete stairs with cement flooring, brick walls, double-glazing and AAC woodwork
· Concrete stairs with marble boards
· Rooms: wood floorboards, washable plaint and walls partially covered in ornamental carved stone
· Bathroom: marble floor, washable paint, walls partially covered in ornamental carved stone
· Kitchen: marble floor, washable paint, marble boards in the working area
· Interior woodwork: glass walls that frame the doors made of secured screen printed glass, double- glazing, exterior metal bars made of ornamental iron
· Stainless steel radiators, splitter air conditioning in each room, room for gas heaters
Description of Compound A
Rooms: laminate flooring, washable paint
Bathroom: wall and floor tiles
Kitchen: laminate flooring, washable paint
Interior woodwork: AAC doors with double-glazing, exterior woodwork – double-glazing, steel panel radiators, splitter air conditioning in each room
Concrete stairs with cement boards. Concrete floorboard. AAC woodwork with double-glazing, sanitary and electric facilities
There are no interior finishes. The timber frame has been restored, and panels that support the wood frame have been put.
Description of Compound B
Residential construction, ground floor, usable area of 80.32 sq. m
Compound B is on the west wing of the building
Part of the compound is fit for living. The kitchen, bathroom and hallway have floor tiles and there are laminate flooring and washable paint in the room.
From a building perspective, the compound is designed as follows:
The foundation is made of steel reinforced concrete, supra-structure with poles, belts and floor line made of steel reinforced concrete, brick compartments, roof made of wood frame covered with Lindab board.
The façade of the building (Av. Andrei Popovici Street) is made of non-plastered carved red brick used for facades
Interior façade (Av. Protopopescu street): cement drop plastering and exterior washable paint.
The yard is landscaped with green areas and it is paved in the area used by vehicles and pedestrians
For more details please contact us.